A Blog devoted to questioning the paranormal as well as listening to other's opinions and experiences with the paranormal. Mostly will concentrate on ghosts and other entities, but may touch on crytozoology and other paranormal topics. Concerning FTC regs on compensation for banner ads, have made $0.00 and $1.59 on hold for Google Adsense ads, not a lawyer, can't afford one, so don't know what to put.

Loading

December 5, 2009

Waiting to watch Zak and team hit their first site ever again!

Will be watching Ghost Adventures to see how Zak, Aaron and Nick make it through the night at the only place they bailed out of during an all night investigation...at the Old Washoe Club and then the Chollar Mine.  My Mom and I watch these a day late so we can have some time to watch our favorite shows together.  Although I am banned from pointing out things I think are fishy or how Steve Gonsalves is a bully in my opinion on Ghost Hunters or any show.  I imagine it can get annoying, but I do hate people being hypocrites or try to pull the wool over people's eyes in order to make some money.

  I'm dirt poor, but I wouldn't profess to be a medium or invent things just to get cash on tv at the expense of others.  I know, I know, you are saying, yeah, but you would if you got the chance and were shown the money "Show me the Money!"...BUT no...  I couldn't do it, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night telling people their loved ones who had passed are speaking through my "spirit guide" and do cold readings while guessing the most obvious things or putting things out there that happen to anyone..."does anyone have a mother who left them as a child? Then passed without talking?  There's bound to be someone out in the audience who had this happen...then you have your target..."She would like to ask for your forgiveness"  sure, play on their feelings...  It makes me sick to see these people do it, and then see guys like Montel Williams fall for their scheme and give them airtime. 

 As P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."  I hate to put it in that term, I feel bad for the people who are taken in by professed psychics, especially ones who would put kids in terror, just to try and get another paranormal television show going, with him "guiding" these kids to the next level, or whatever.  When I see kids all under the age of 10, terrified and this guy trying to get a show off their terror, it makes me mad.  As far as I know, this show was not renewed, and I hope it stays that way.

 Anyway, here's to watching Ghost Adventures, myself, with a grain of salt and hefty skepticism, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it like I enjoy Ghost Whisperer...although "Love" Hewitt is much better on the eyes.  Sorry, I do see those women out there admiring Zak in his T-Shirts...who cares about the show? lol, it's all in good fun.  Hopefully, I will be able to comment on the revisit to the Old Washoe Club, looks interesting!  Will they bail again, will a brick fly? Some already know...not me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Skeptical Viewer - Group: Television Shows Discussion

Who Forted?

Center for Inquiry | Free Thinking

Netshops.com

Committee for Skeptical Inquiry | Main Feed