A Blog devoted to questioning the paranormal as well as listening to other's opinions and experiences with the paranormal. Mostly will concentrate on ghosts and other entities, but may touch on crytozoology and other paranormal topics. Concerning FTC regs on compensation for banner ads, have made $0.00 and $1.59 on hold for Google Adsense ads, not a lawyer, can't afford one, so don't know what to put.

Loading

November 19, 2009

Waiting for daily GH and GHA Viewing

Well, I'm waiting to watch last night's Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters Academy with my mother, we have a set time to watch them every Thursday...it's usually too late for us on Wednesday Night.

 I was a little disappointed with Ghost Hunters Academy, first, I think they should go to new sites, not rehash old sites that the Ghost Hunters have already investigated.  Also, am I the only one who thinks that Steve is a little hard on these people?  It seems he's getting the Jason mentality down already in my opinion.  I would like the show to be a little more positive, not negative as it's started out...instead of teaching, they criticize.  I know teachers that were jerks never really got through to me, but teachers that took the time to explain things calmly, without sarcasm in their voice, as well as pointing out the positive aspects of what I had done, got through to me much better.  Tango seems to be a little better at this aspect, although I haven't seen last night's episode.  A good example is the girl who claims to be psychic and wanted to go into the building (last week, Ft. Mifflin), without history to taint her feelings.  Steve ragged on this, but I think all should go into buildings that are alledged to be haunted without knowing all the things that have been reported before.  This is a blind study and would put more credibility to things they found that agree with the history (provided they didn't know on the side), much more.  Knowing what's alledged to have happened on a site, could give the brain some subliminal weakness to see what was said to be haunting the place.  Going in cold, you don't have that, and if they come out saying they heard voices saying "I'm Joe" for example and later find out a guy named Joe died there, would be far more convincing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Skeptical Viewer - Group: Television Shows Discussion

Who Forted?

Center for Inquiry | Free Thinking

Netshops.com

Committee for Skeptical Inquiry | Main Feed